Summer Internship in HR
Position level: Intern
Publication date: 2019-05-16
The main purpose of internship program is to provide an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis.
So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
Our internship program will allow you get first-hand experience in:
HR Communications: we will involve you in the project of bringing HR Communications to the next level.
Employee Recruitment: you will support our talent acquisition team in hiring exceptional people, by assisting in job postings and CV screening and selection, managing and updating our candidate database, supporting search for candidates and helping in interview scheduling.
HR Administration: we will involve you in broad range of ad-hoc tasks typical for HR department, so you get perspective on how in reality HR job looks like on everyday basis.
Profile we look for
- Actual interest in human resources
- Being positive about perspective of having lots of interactions with others each day
- Enthusiasm and engagement in learning new things
- High ownership of the tasks you are given
- Attention to details
- Fluency in English
- High communication & speaking skills
What we offer
- Fully paid, 3-month internship
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the marketing field in an international friendly environment
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Krakow/Zabierzów, Poland.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.