Summer Internship in Marketing
Position level: Intern
Publication date: 2019-05-14
The main purpose of internship program is to provide the students an excellent opportunity to work and learn about our organization, our culture and how we do business on a day-to-day basis. So if you think about starting your professional career in a dynamic, multinational and diverse work environment, come and join our team!
During our fully paid 3-month internship program you will have a chance to get a first-hand experience in:
- Key support in development of communication assets & content (online, mobile, printed)
- Traffic coordination of translations across region (around 27 markets)
- Project management support
- Participation in meetings with agencies and other stakeholders
- Communication assets maintenance
Profile we look for
- Interest in Marketing, keen on international environment
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Demonstrating interest and competency in Marketing Communications, Web editing, Digital Trends,
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Honesty, passion, creativity. A friendly and hardworking personality.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to constantly grow
What we offer
- Fully paid, 3-month internship
- Onboarding Program
- On-the-job training
- The chance to gain experience in the marketing field in an international friendly environment
- A great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Krakow/Zabierzów, Poland.
- Opportunity to work in a multicultural company with people from multiple locations and cultures
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.