Education Specialist (Trainer)
Publication date: 2019-04-18
Publication date: 2019-04-18
- Implements the trainings strategy in Hungarian and Czech Republic clusters (Hungary, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia)
- Develops training plans based on the given strategy and European blueprint.
- Delivers face-to-face and web based business trainings in Hungary and Czech Republic clusters including planning, communication and preparation
- Communicates plans internally (staff) and externally.
- Monitors training sessions monthly/quarterly as requested.
- Builds business relation with all Leaders and attends Leader`s meetings.
- Consults account managers and key accounts (within LGST) and offers them the adequate training solution to achieve set objectives and KPIs.
- Organizes training activities.
- Monitors quality and impact of the training programs to ensure that training needs are met and performance enhanced.
- Organizes local staff trainings (basically Customer Care and Sales area) on new product launches and communicates.
- Coordinates freelance trainers for the Cluster
- Books and brief trainers, controls and approves invoices, provides with products and company information
- Works with other functions to ensure course materials reflect current specifications and to obtain information on new processes and equipment as necessary.
- Analyses training needs and adjusts the initiatives to the local needs (in regards of culture, working style, etc.)
- Controls budget and expenditures
- Manages the Academy LMS (learning management system) by uploading, deactivating documents, videos, etc.
Profile we look for
- Degree in business administration or equivalent education
- Certified as Business Trainer (soft skills trainer) would be an asset
- Coordination and management in Training and Education
- Excellent communication skills (verbally and in writing) in Hungarian
- Fluent (level B2/C1) in English
- Experience in training and education with focus in business development, coaching.
- Experience in selling/retailing environment
- Open-minded and flexible approach, willingness to take the initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to engage and retain attention
- Commercially aware with an innate understanding of how to motivate and inspire through training.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and consistently meets deadlines.
- Excellent problem analysis skills, able to identify and deliver practical and workable solutions.
- Driving license.
- Knowledge on delivering trainings via webinars (web live trainings) is a plus
- Availability during the weekends (if required)
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a supportive & international team environment
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.